Norman Himmelfarb graduated from Hofstra Law School in 1974, after receiving his Bachelor of Arts from American University. He was admitted to the New York Bar in 1975.
Norman has lectured before various bar associations, including the Westchester County Bar Association, Rockland County Bar Association, and The Westchester Women's Bar Association. Norman has also addressed numerous municipalities regarding cooperative and condominium issues.
Norman has extensive experience with:
- Representing buyers and sellers of real estate as well as developers of residential cooperative, condominium, and home owner association products.
- Representing hundreds of buildings, both pre and post cooperative and condominium conversion.
- Representing sponsors in the writing, negotiation, and filing of offering plans and amendments for cooperatives and condominiums.
- Representing lenders and borrowers in bank transactions.
- Representing both buyers and sellers of businesses.
- Representing plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation and personal injury and other tort trials.